Founded in 2019, HMBradley has been on the cutting edge of offering consumers banking and credit card solutions designed to make personal finance truly rewarding. As a Series B startup with $55 million raised to date, HMBradley has grown its presence in the fintech space very quickly, competing effectively with other online banking solutions such as SoFi and ONE.
To ensure the company keeps pace and removes obstacles that could hinder growth, HMBradley required a management system that would streamline its operation and scale as the company grew.
- Enabled reconciliation between core processing, network processors, and credit card networks
- Improved interface and reporting capabilities
- Increased the amount of data and insight available for decision making
- Streamlined financial operations to ensure success as company grows
- Utilized visualization tool for increased capability
- Reduced time spent setting up and running reports